Adding realtime interactivity to your 3D-world...

Started by
0 comments, last by Gemini666 24 years ago
Hi everybody, if you want to add realtime interactivity to your 3D worlds, I can highly recommend you to visit: www.nemo.com You can download a 90-day trial-version with full functionality and then it''s just a question of exporting to NeMo from 3DStudioMAX or Maya. It will export geometry, textures and animations and then, once inside NeMo, you can start to drag-n-drop interactive behaviors onto your objects. Creating games with no programming skills is finally within reach of us non-c++ mortals. They have even made a dynamic-extension for NeMo with fantastic gravity and collision effects. And all this is realtime - the stuff that Maya and Max takes ages to calculate. I''ve been using the trial-version for a couple of months now, and one of the games I made has been nominated among the 5 best games in their Arena-competition. It''s a public vote running till the 31st of May, so check out the games and vote - they''ll make a random draw where you can win a Voodoo5-board... Regards, Gemini
Advertisement
Hey Gemini, how is the speed of this thing? Does it go
reasonably, or is the "Lego" system imposing some kind of
penalty?

Bypassing programmers? Sounds too good to be true!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement