Advertisement

assistanced wanted (concept mockup inside)

Started by April 08, 2003 10:14 AM
-1 comments, last by diced 21 years, 5 months ago
i am sorry if this wrong community or topic to ask for assistance, but you cannot blaime a guy for trying in the cold frosty lands of 2172 the world has experienced a nuclear winter because of pollution, to worlds resources and economics are at an all time low. all cultures of the world has taken this instability as a great chance to gain control over the new world, no rules are set. you are cast as a ruler of a small culture, struggling to survive and prosper in these late moments of history. eventually growth, diplomacy and warfare bring you into competition with ruthless human opponents. both you and your human opponents begin with one, two or three regions depending on the culture chosen. each decision you make can have important ramifications later. should you spend your money on upgrading your society or spend it on enlarging your military? if you prove an able ruler, your culture grows larger and even more interesting to manage. the inevitable contact with neighbouring cultures opens new doors of opportunity: treaties, embassies, sabotage, trade and war. tychilogi brings us a game that combines all these aspects into a flexible whole. your first mission is to survive; your second is to thrive. it is not true that the largest culture is necessarily the winner, or that the wealthier always has the upper hand. in fact, a balance of upgrades, cash and military allows you to respond to any crisis that occurs, whether it is an invasion from an aggressive rival or an upsurge of internal unrest. the game production is going well at all points except one, our portrait designer has not shown enough effort and therefore we cannot thrust him at the moment. we do need another artist to take over his spot as quickly as possible. the person we choose can be as reserved or devoted in the progress and direction of the concept of the project as he or she pleases, all we do ask is that the person creates 10-15 100x100 portraits, i know this sounds like a lot and it probably even is. you can make them by hand and i will pixelate them or do that yourself. when you are assigned to the job i will inform you about how the project works and give you design sketches on how i want the characters to be designed (or you can choose to create them out of text). what you will gain from this experience is simply experience, to work on a "professional" team that will moderate and advice you on how you can reach a higher potential. the game will probably reach some borders of the gaming industry and will give you credit and seal future deals in the pixel art world. the team and i will of course be very pleased and if you scratch our back we will scratch ours. i have placed this "concept mockup" of the game to show the abbility. the team and i are pixel artist which means that we use no tools cept a 1x1 brush to produce the art. if you want to assist you can reply to this post or add me to your msn messenger (drilleddiced@hotmail.com) or icq (240138979) and we can discuss things. [img]http://www.freewebs.com/drilleddiced/conceptscreendiced.gif[/img] i thank you for your time.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement