Advertisement

Music to achieve aurally what you want to achieve visually.

Started by April 09, 2003 07:14 AM
-1 comments, last by thorkgehrke 21 years, 5 months ago
Apologies to those of you who consider this spam.. but in reparation may I be so bold as to offer you some free mp3''s? :-) Please come and look around my site at www.mp3.com.au/thork.gehrke I''m an Australian based composer, writing & producing scores for film, television, and all other forms of media. I''ve written: The feature-length score to "Space Specks" - a scifi/comedy movie by Dunbar Productions (www.dunbarproductions.com), showing at the Tambay Film Festival, and various science fiction conventions around the US. Tracks for the documentary "Almost Perfect: The Making of ''Nadia''". "The Empty Room" (a film by independent company Corridor Films) was my first short film score, and demos for final-year film students at A.F.T.R.S. and Flinders University. Some of my influences are guys like Christopher Franke (who did the music for the TV show Babylon 5), Hans Zimmer (Rain Man, The Lion King, Gladiator, etc.), and Robyn Miller (music for the CD-ROM games Myst and Riven). If you would like to find out more then you can email me at: thork@aintitcoolmail.com Thanks for listening, Thor K. Gehrke

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement