tutorial 19 won't display color red

Started by
0 comments, last by mbonges 21 years ago
I am trying to create my first partical system using tutorial 19 as a guide. I am able to adjust how green and blue the particals are, but nothing I do seems to allow me to make the colors red. I am trying to create an explosion and so this is a major problem. Does anyone have any ideas? (trust me increasing the red value in glColor4f does not make the colors any more red. I have looked at most of the gl initlization functions and I thought the line: glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA,GL_ONE); was most likely the problem but when i change it to: glBlendFunc(GL_ONE,GL_ONE); it doesn''t seem to fix the problem. If any one has any ideas it would be a huge help for me. I would like to also add that if I change the green or blue value to 1.0 in the glClearColor function, I get a green or blue backround like you would expect. But if I change the red value to 1, I still get a black backround. thanks mark
Advertisement
Update your driver... many people with ATI cards are reporting problems to me about the color red. Updating their drivers solved the problem in every instance.

If your driver is current... I don''t know what to tell you

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement