19 Things To Do In The Bathroom

Started by
9 comments, last by komi 23 years, 10 months ago
1. Stick your open palm under the stall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?" 2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn''t put my lips on that". 3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise. 4. Say, "Hmmm, I''ve never seen that color before." 5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shoot!! My glass eye!!" 6. Say, "Darn, this water is cold." 7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place. Sigh relaxingly. 8. Say, "Now how did that get there?" 9. Say, "Hummus. Reminds me of hummus." 10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbor while yelling, "Whoa! Easy Boy!!" 11. Say, "Interesting...more sinkers than floaters." 12. Using a small squeeze tube spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Could you kick that back over here, please. 13. Say, "C''mon, Mr. Happy! Don''t fall asleep on me!!" 14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot." 15. Say, "Darn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna to do?" 16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks. 17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dresser Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall. 18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor an say, "Peek-a-boo!" 19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free." HAHAHA... - Eric
Advertisement
sea kelp

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Hey, did u get that from the DENSA site?

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
May I point out that you have a twisted sense of humor?

J2xC (J. Connolly)

"Then study this: Borg provokes Klingon, Klingon breaks Borg's nose" Belanna Torres, Star Trek Voyager 5.11 "Someone to watch over me"

J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

Heh, just brightening the spirit Bob, no, I get it from www.funnymail.com, nice site by the way.

- Eric
quote:Original post by komi
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it
so you can see your neighbor an say, "Peek-a-boo!"

*nes8bit...er um...Anonymous Poster shivers.*

heheh i though nes8bit would crack sooner than later...

-----------------------------
-cow_in_the_well

http://cowswell.gda.ods.org/

- Thomas Cowellwebsite | journal | engine video

I vaguely remember a quote in some old demo scene doc. about knowing you''ve been coding demos too long when you go to the bathroom and admire the excellent gourad shading on the toilet seat...

ManaSink
20. Actually do what you need to do

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
21. Scream several times while in the stall.

---

We all need serious help, people.

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement