New Crown and Cutlass Website

Started by
4 comments, last by tentoid 19 years, 5 months ago
I'm a developer of the project Crown and Cutlass (sourceforge project page). Ben Coppock has just finished redesigning our website. You can read a little more about the new site in this news post. Please check out the new site and tell us what you think! We have a forum thread for website feedback, or a post here would work too. Thanks.
Advertisement
I always forget this: Crown and Cutlass is a 3d pirate action/adventure game in the spirit of the old Pirates! game. It is written in C++, using OpenGL and SDL with an emphasis on cross-platform compatibility.

Also, if your browser does not render the site correctly, please let us know. Thanks.

[Edited by - Mr Grinch on November 11, 2004 4:25:51 PM]
Seems to work fine. Is the game itself yet playable?
Ad: Ancamnia
Website looks good - I look forward to playing the game
Is it playable? Yes. Can you really do anything? No, I guess not really. As of Alpha 1.1, you can sail around, back and forth between ports, but that's it. There's nothing to it. In Alpha 1.2, you will be able to trade (really basic, static economy) and fight naval battles (including sacking the enemy ship afterwards). Even then it won't be fully playable, but it'll be a good step towards the end product! You can a list of the current and planned features on the website.
Cool! I'll have to try the new alpha when it's released.
Ad: Ancamnia

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement