Advertisement

Interactive buddy

Started by February 19, 2005 11:56 PM
3 comments, last by nts 19 years, 7 months ago
interactive buddy There is just too much to it so a short description isn't gonna do. Try out the grenades and buy the flamethrower (set some rubber balls on fire and bounce them around [lol]). So much fun Hopefully not a repost enjoy
This is fantastic.

I currently purchased the "Napoleon Dynamite" skin, and a gravity shifter. Now I am hucking grenades at my Buddy, while the gravity shifter pulls him and the grenades to the same spot. His response: "You guys are retarded!" "Friggin IDIOT.."

Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Season2
This is fantastic.

I currently purchased the "Napoleon Dynamite" skin, and a gravity shifter. Now I am hucking grenades at my Buddy, while the gravity shifter pulls him and the grenades to the same spot. His response: "You guys are retarded!" "Friggin IDIOT.."

Interesting, i did that but he doesn't talk. I get the :( symbol and sometimes the '...'. Did you modify the scripts?

No, I have not.

I get several other reactions as well from him: "Uhhh!" "Tina, come get some ham!" "Do the chickens have large talons?" "Hello?" "You guys having a killer time?" ...and others.

The only other skin I have used is Maddox, I get thought bubbles from him saying various things.
lol its the skins, i've been using the standard buddy

stun gun on bill gates -> "I'll send my little nerdlings after you"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement