🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hack Me

Started by
51 comments, last by kingnosis 19 years, 3 months ago
Still stuck on #2.

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Advertisement
@NiceCoder, there are 8 1's and 0's for every letter in the binary system, and if you cut and paste the code into a binary translater, it will just translate everything for you. I gave the hints in the source to help anybody who was stumped. I encoded the hint on Level 3 so you would at least have to work for it. Level 4 is rather easy if you think about it. I may add on additional levels later. In the mean time, have fun with it.

@Uthman, Congrats
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Quote: Original post by hallucinogenic
Quote: Original post by Uthman
Think outside the box.

I thought it was rather inside the box (maybe a different box [smile])

Just think like an average middle schooler that is awake 50% of the time would (it's a real hint this time [lol])

I hate that tip! ("Think outside the box") I still can't get it [crying]
Quote: Original post by load_bitmap_file

Think like a kindergarden student that has just learned numbers and the alphabet.

hth
Quote: Original post by nts

Think like a kindergarden student that has just learned numbers and the alphabet.

hth

LOL, If that wasn't help, then I don't know what is.
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Quote: Original post by NoWhereMan
Quote: Original post by nts

hth

LOL, If that wasn't help, then I don't know what is.

Yay! I r teh WIN! Thanks for the help :P
EL YEA!!!!
Possible spoiler, but not really:
Just solved it after realizing that I had grouped my letters wrong on level 4 and wound up with gaaceaebbeah which is <u>not</u> right.
Quote: Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
I still have no idea what level 4 is or what you mean by grouping numbers wrong....
I did get the gaaceaebbeah thing though.

I'd be grateful for a PM:)

PS: I feel dumb right now.
Yay!
Thanks for that.
I think i need more sleep (i always had a pair of bits left over when i converted it. Also all of by converters made gibberish... Aw well.)

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement