Pong Wars 2019: Alien Assault!!!!!!!!!!

Started by
11 comments, last by googlyeyes 19 years, 1 month ago
In the year 2019 Aliens landed on the moon, And threatened to explode the earth!! President Arnold Swartzenagger, realizing the aliens supreme technology, did the only thing he could do: challenge the alien leader to "the pong arena of death!". If the aliens win they get to explode the earth, but if arnold wins the aliens need to share all their technology secrets and wait for 100 years before attacking again!! and so the games begin, the entire world watches their destinies unfold on live television: in pong wars 2019!! controls: spacebar! clicky EDIT: this program uses SDL which is liscenced under the GNU LGPL the tga loading code is liscenced under the GNU FDL. I'm too lazy to read the FDL right now but if it requires me to make the code open source (almost definitly) you can get the code by emailing me at colinclifford@allyourbase.net (with all your base being replaced by earthlink) but I won't be able to check my mail until next week, because I'm not home right now and don't know my password. [Edited by - googlyeyes on March 26, 2005 12:22:46 PM]
Advertisement
this game deserves a prize.
THanks for the good review ^__^
simply... amazing.
so far i have successfully defended the moon base for 20 mins without moving arnold! muahahahaa
I like the control system, very clever. and the graphics are genius, reminds me of mario paint [grin]

could do with being speeded up a bit, and I notice that if you start going into the red its easier to just restart the game. but otherwise I rate it "funtastic"
I'll rate it fantastic for the graphics alone.
Quote:could do with being speeded up a bit
It runs like a bullet train on crack; I've watched for two minutes in wonderment as the computer has battled itself at light speed. Spacebar doesn't really do anything, does it ?
- stormrunner
errrr.... how do you play?
the harder one presses the bar, the faster the sprite moves.
Quote:Original post by stormrunner
It runs like a bullet train on crack

Hmm, I'm thinking the game needs to adjust speed for the computer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement