🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forum Game, come play!

Started by
40 comments, last by sunandshadow 23 years ago
Due to his one pearledness, the fellow''s depth perception is somewhat inaccurate, and as such he finds himself moving away from the clocktower.
Blah, I says.
Advertisement
... right to the beach... a lot of red crabs are crabbing :o) around....

Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states
Visit Rarebyte! and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this question a few times over in the states ;) )
Speaking of kangaroos, the crabs on the beach have ears, and are very clumsy. They often become adheased (?) to the giant eyes of Sun And Shadow balanceness.
Blah, I says.
The existance and stability of this world depends on a single crystal placed inside the clock tower. This crystal keeps everything under complete harmony.

Dark Era: Concealed Evil.
The next generation of online gaming.

By Drakonix Studios
Mecha Engineer (Making Real Humanoid Suits)
Each pearl color only lets the locals see a certain aspect of the world, using one of each colour lets you see parts of both. This gives the locals an inherent, not distrust but knowledge that sight should not be taken as the be-all end-all.
Awesome imagination people,

keep it up... !!

Hugo Ferreira
lotsjunk@hotmail.com
http://unitek3000.tripod.com
I think there should be bunnny rabbits, possibly friends of the crabs...
Indeed, and being clumsy as they are, the crabs often misplace their ears, relying on the friendly rabbits to borrow ears off. Also, the humanoid inhabitants (as was implied by my imagination that the pearl-eyed creatures are), borrow the ears of crabs and rabbits, and similarly to the different colours of pearls, each of the two types of ears allow them to perceive the world differently, wearing both having the same effect as wearing two of each coloured pearl. It is implied that the inhabitants do not actually have ears of their own, either.
Blah, I says.
The one pearled wanderer wants to use the clock tower crystal as his second eye. Where did this idea come from? The village shaman has shown him hyroglyphs that told a story of the visitors that built the clock and left the crystal. The wanderer is a physical freak and outcast from the village - crab and rabbit ears alike have never worked for him - as such, he is deaf and has no fear of the clock''s noise or its silence!
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
In his desperation, his desire for acceptance, the wanderer has gone mad. There is an imperfection in the one pearl he uses to see, it disguises from him the true nature of the crystal.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement