Dev-CPP Lesson 18 Problem...

Started by
0 comments, last by Joe_Oh 15 years, 8 months ago
I am currently using Dev-CPP and in the middle of learning how to create a sphere using lesson 18. The only problem I am having with that lesson is when I compile the program the error I get is: ----------------------- 52 C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token 52 C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp expected `,' or `;' before '*' token C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp In function `int LoadGLTextures()': 76 C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp `AUX_RGBImageRec' undeclared (first use this function) 76 C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp `TextureImage' undeclared (first use this function) 81 C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\lesson18.cpp `LoadBMP' undeclared (first use this function) C:\Documents and Settings\Joe Lee\Desktop\lesson18\Makefile.win [Build Error] [lesson18.o] Error 1 ------------------------------------ Here's the Code Snippet: ------------------------------------ LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); // Declaration For WndProc AUX_RGBImageRec *LoadBMP(char *Filename) // Loads A Bitmap Image { FILE *File=NULL; // File Handle if (!Filename) // Make Sure A Filename Was Given { return NULL; // If Not Return NULL } File=fopen(Filename,"r"); // Check To See If The File Exists if (File) // Does The File Exist? { fclose(File); // Close The Handle return auxDIBImageLoad(Filename); // Load The Bitmap And Return A Pointer } return NULL; // If Load Failed Return NULL }
Advertisement
Nevermind, I had to download the glaux.h and gluax.dll and put them in the appropriate folders.

It works fine now...

Oi vey-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement