Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Preview for PMs (Opera/Firefox)

Started by benryves Sep 26, 2008 at 10:39 AM 1 replies 3.7k views
Original Post
benryves
benryves
I've not really used PMs on this site until recently, but the lack of a preview function - especially when sending PMs containing multiple nested quotes - makes life a little too dangerous for me. [smile] To this end, here are a couple of userscripts that can be used directly with Opera or via Firefox's Greasemonkey extension. Both add a link (Opera) or button (Firefox) under the post area to toggle between editing and preview modes.
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
cool beans [smile]
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net
Mike.Popoloski
Mike.Popoloski
Quote:
Original post by benryves
I've not really used PMs on this site until recently, but the lack of a preview function - especially when sending PMs containing multiple nested quotes - makes life a little too dangerous for me. [smile]

To this end, here are a couple of userscripts that can be used directly with Opera or via Firefox's Greasemonkey extension.
Both add a link (Opera) or button (Firefox) under the post area to toggle between editing and preview modes.


I knew I like you!
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.