Advertisement

java-gaming.org

Started by June 27, 2012 03:50 AM
-1 comments, last by dipndawtz 12 years, 2 months ago
Hello, I'm new to game development, currently I'm in my second year of a computer science degree at a local university. I was following a tutorial for Slick2d from thenewboston.com and I had a few questions I was hoping to get answered. I went to java-gaming.org (as it was the first thing to pop up on google when searching for help with slick) and tried to sign up. However the email verification makes you take this strange trivia quiz, but it's way over my head. I was assuming I could just include the code they gave me in my email (it said something along the lines of if you have trouble during verification please use this code then gave a long code of random numbers and letters) but no matter what I did with the code nothing seemed to work. Does anyone have any input on this situation or know how the heck I'm supposed to sign up for this website?

Side note: I'm sorry if this is not the proper place for this, I wasn't sure where to go for help with an issue such as this. Though now that I see this site I may just abandon hope for the java-gaming.org and start posting here!

Thanks for any help you can provide.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement