Advertisement

Take my music for your games! (almost free)

Started by July 15, 2013 02:11 PM
0 comments, last by nsmadsen 11 years, 2 months ago

When I say almost free, I mean it..

So the idea came to me that I wanted to get my music out that I had wrote for myself and just to showcase my abilities, what better way to do it than to sell it for mere pennies! I've uploaded a bunch of tracks I've made in the last 6 months to Bandcamp for $2 each..

"Hold on Case, I see tracks on there that are less than a dollar, what's the difference?"

Well, most tracks on there are for listening purposes only but with my tracks you can use them for whatever you want, even commercially. This means you have the rights to use any of my tracks in a game that you have made and not worry about royalties going to me. All I ask for is credit.

link removed by mod.

Just a little thanks back to the community for giving me the opportunity to be where I am today and helping develop my skills further!

Enjoy the tracks!

Cheers,

Case.

This needs to be either in announcements, if you're just sharing your album or in classifieds if you're actively looking to get your music placed in games. It reads like you're trying to do a bit of both. So I'll edit out the link, close this post and ask that you post in one of those two places (depending on what you're wanting to achieve).

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement