I'm the founding partner of a law firm that provides legal services to the interactive entertainment industry (Gaming, Social Media, Online Content Creators). AMA

Started by
0 comments, last by Zachary Rich 5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Everyone,

My name is Zac Rich I am the founding partner of Press Start Legal, a law firm created for providing legal services in a digital age. Our Clients range from video game developers and publishers, tech startups, online and e-commerce businesses, content creators and social media influencers.

My practice areas include marketing and advertising law, privacy law, intellectual property (trademarks and copyrights) and contracts.

Ask me Anything!

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post should be considered legal advice, everything posted here is my general opinion as facts of your case may vary. This post does not create an Attorney-Client relationship, and as such, I strongly advise you do not post anything confidential. If you have a question you don't feel comfortable asking here, please direct message me or we can set up a free consultation.

My posts are my opinions and should not be treated as legal advice. Nothing contain in any post creates an attorney client relationship. 

Should you have questions about your current facts and your current case please e-mail at NewClient@PressStartLegal.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement