Game about a local charity/ NEED IDEAS** BRAINSTORMING

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 5 years, 6 months ago

Hello, 

I am in a rut on how I should approach this game. I have idealess right now what I should make this game about. It is for a school project and I have to make a game about a local charity/organization/ volunteer group. I know I'm coming on here asking a lot, but I'm not the creative type and can come up with ideas such as this. If anyone could give me a idea or even anything that could lead me on the right path o just give me a local social issue for New Brunswick.. I just need something, you'd be a life saver.. literally. Here is a brief description of what he gave me,

"Use Game Maker to create a game for good (A game designed to improve real lives or raise awareness of real problems) which deals with a social issue inspired by the aims, issues and efforts of a UNB Volunteer Group, Local Charity, or Local Non-profit Group.  
Find a local organization, and make a game about the social issue they deal with, not a game about the charity or group itself."

"The point is to make a game about a social issue with local relevance."

Here is a link that gives a short list of some groups and what nots. https://www.unb.ca/fredericton/studentservices/employment/volunteerfair/fairstudents.html

Advertisement
29 minutes ago, Spenc said:

It is for a school project

Sorry! We don't permit homework posts here. Talk to your professor/teacher and fellow students for ideas. 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement