Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Developing a Java based library need Java developers and web developers

Started by CodyOrr4 Nov 19, 2018 at 4:34 PM 11 replies 7.2k views
Original Post
CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

Hey everyone I am looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS & WEB DEVELOPERS! ?

Project Summary:

Spoiler

The project is going to be multiple libraries used to aid JAVA developers in the creation of 2D games, 3D games, and Graphical user interfaces, along with scripting support.

MAIN MISSION:

to redefine lightweight java libraries and eliminate all the technical hassles that come along with them.


Library GOALS:

1). Create libraries to aid our java developers (who will be creating our games and tools) and other developers around the world.

2). Fine tune these libraries until they are as slim as possible,

3). Make these libraries so easy to use that people may call you a noob for using them.


Basic Requirements: (you'll be further tested once established)

Spoiler
1). must understand the importance of Object oriented programming within the scope of java.

2). need a UNIVERSAL mindset, when I say this.. I mean that you need to always think about how things within our libraries... "can be universal, flexible and customizable based on the user's predicted needs."

3). comply with general rules, (including but not limited too: (1.) Flaming, (2.) Downgrading (there is constructive criticism and then there is you just being an incorrect punk), (3.) taking credits for another's work.)

(note: Anyone caught breaking the few rules above will be terminated immediately)

(note 2: These requirements may or may not be changed in the future.)

I usually give everyone a chance no matter the skill level, but I will let you know if its not working out.

Why do I need a web developer?:

Spoiler

I will need a web developer who can work on a site (there is no deadline), we need a database setup and a few pages, I've already got the web server up just need a developer. :)

CONTACTS:

Spoiler

Discord: codyorr4 (#2329)


CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

BUMP LOOKING FOR JAVA DEVELOPERS STILL (ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN)

hadezbladez
hadezbladez

May i apply for java developers position? i really can do it....

This the signature........
stein102
stein102

Added you on discord. I may be interested in a java dev position.

CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

BUMP

CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

BUMP! STILL LOOKING!

CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

bump

CodyOrr4
CodyOrr4

bump

jgastald
jgastald

Still looking for help with the website?

bovacu
bovacu
On 11/19/2018 at 5:34 PM, CodyOrr4 said:

Hey everyone I am looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS & WEB DEVELOPERS! ?

Project Summary:

Reveal hidden contents

The project is going to be multiple libraries used to aid JAVA developers in the creation of 2D games, 3D games, and Graphical user interfaces, along with scripting support.

MAIN MISSION:

to redefine lightweight java libraries and eliminate all the technical hassles that come along with them.


Library GOALS:

1). Create libraries to aid our java developers (who will be creating our games and tools) and other developers around the world.

2). Fine tune these libraries until they are as slim as possible,

3). Make these libraries so easy to use that people may call you a noob for using them.


Basic Requirements: (you'll be further tested once established)

Reveal hidden contents
1). must understand the importance of Object oriented programming within the scope of java.

2). need a UNIVERSAL mindset, when I say this.. I mean that you need to always think about how things within our libraries... "can be universal, flexible and customizable based on the user's predicted needs."

3). comply with general rules, (including but not limited too: (1.) Flaming, (2.) Downgrading (there is constructive criticism and then there is you just being an incorrect punk), (3.) taking credits for another's work.)

(note: Anyone caught breaking the few rules above will be terminated immediately)

(note 2: These requirements may or may not be changed in the future.)

I usually give everyone a chance no matter the skill level, but I will let you know if its not working out.

Why do I need a web developer?:

Reveal hidden contents

I will need a web developer who can work on a site (there is no deadline), we need a database setup and a few pages, I've already got the web server up just need a developer. :)

CONTACTS:

Reveal hidden contents

Discord: codyorr4 (#2329)


Hi, I added you on Discord, I'm interested on a Java dev position

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.