🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Recruitment for RPG Monster Collector

Started by
2 comments, last by Batistos 4 years, 4 months ago

Good morning or afternoon to everyone, I'm here to announce that I plan to make a ROM or game with a playability similar to the Pokémon saga, I've been a fan of it for years and now I would like to create a region / game with a region based in Latin America .

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I do not have the funds to renumber the work, once we have material to present, we plan to launch a financing campaign to launch the project. But I can't guarantee the money you deserve for the hard work involved in creating a videogame, but I have hope in this project and I know it can be taken forward with the right equipment.

We are in very early stages so the positions that are sought are:

• Artists / Entertainers. (It is not yet decided if the project will be in 2D or 3D animation so both are welcome)

• Art designers.

• Game Designer.

• Programmers.

• Audio engineer / musicians. (both people who can create themes for the game and who can create sounds and effects)

• Writers.

• People who know or can help with advertising

For those who are still interested, they can send samples of their work to jorge.burgos.ochoa@gmail, after this they will be sent an answer as soon as possible. You can comment under this post if you are interested, but please avoid sending messages by means not provided or specified here.

Thank you for your time and wish you a good day.

Advertisement

Interested in writing and hearing more about what you want

Hi, I would be interested in having a better overview of the needs of the project

I'm a Programmer, I have some experience with games.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement