Looking for 2d art help in a indie game development.

Started by
3 comments, last by fernando20 4 years, 3 months ago

Hey guys, so I'm developing this game about a post-apocalyptic world when you are in charge of the last city alive, with a fortified train known as a kind of ‘iron fortress’. You basically need to explore the map with the train and the population you have for gathering resources such as food and water for your people and iron, wood and stone for improving your train with guns, armor, better parts and such, while kill some different kinds of zombies who tries to eat you up. The game is going to be a top-down 2d at first and I am going to do all the programming work, so I'm asking for someone to do the art/design part. The game would be for portfolio purposes so unfortunately no payment involved (but maybe after the game is finished we could earn something with adds). So, please let me know if you're interested. Thank you for your attention.

Advertisement

The description reminds me about “Shattered Colony: The Survivors” and “Rebuild” flash games. They lack the train element.

Hope you finish it. I am interested to play. XD

@hyyou hey man thanks for your interest and the references. I hope I finish it too, just waiting for the art person for that.

@riteshpatil hey man I'm looking for art designers. I want to do the programming part by myself, but thanks for your tip!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement