Seeking Concept Artist For Phoenix Wright-Style Game!

Started by
0 comments, last by TheBlackMagicWolf 3 years ago

Hello everyone! My name is Todd, I'm new here on the site, but I'm hoping to be around for a while because I need help making a game!

One of my favorite franchises ever is the Ace Attorney franchise, and recently I realized that with my writing brain (I usually make comics but I have a degree in Game Dev!) I could make something like this with my own style and flair and it'd be a lot of fun. So…I want to make this video game. It'll be more of a detective game than a lawyer title but it'll have that Ace Attorney feel in terms of visuals and certain gameplay elements.

I'm still in the early parts of writing everything out, but I definitely want to go and get concept art for my three main characters. And thus, I'm here seeking a concept artist. Does anyone here think they can help me out?

I really want to work with someone who can come at least close to the Ace Attorney visual style as I want that kind of stylized yet realistic look for my game, and it'll help set a tone for when we expand the art.

If anyone is interested or has questions, let me know! I really think this game can go far if we make it right and so I hope you'll help me make it!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement