New Project (To Gain Experience)

Started by
6 comments, last by Amaligom78 2 years ago

Hey Everyone, I'm Dexter,
I'm on a Journey in Game Design, I don't exactly have enough coding experience. But I love brainstorming, hacking, and slashing at ideas until I complete something fun on paper. I personally find coding very hard, no matter how hard I try, but that comes with the territory of Dyslexia xD .

I'm hoping to pull together a few people to start a small team to make small games on Unity/UE4 to gain experience grow into something worth being passionate about and going from there. I'm willing to learn, so if you have great knowledge of the engine(s) that would be amazing, I would love to learn from you, learning from someone directly(Hands on) is easiest for me rather than following tutorials.

I have lots of ideas, but for sure that's not enough to make a game. The dream is to one day open up an official game studio.

The first project I'd like to work on is a 2.5D Action-Platformer, I'm nearly done creating the game design document, but options are always accepted, I'm open to change, have never been close-minded and never will be. (This doesn't have to be the first project at all, throw your ideas at me, Lets build something great TOGETHER)

If you are interested in joining me on this journey, that would be amazing. I'm open to beginners, but I'm hoping for experienced programmers I can learn from. D

Drop you discord#0000 Below and lets chat ?
It'll be AWESOME!

Advertisement

Hey @brainee

We (team of 2) have just started a small adventure project and would like to collaborate with some fresh brains ?

Contact me if you're interested

Hey Dexter,

Sounds interesting! Add me on discord: Venjai#2917

Hey Dexter!

My experience comes in music and sound design, I'd love to make the music for this project!

My discord is retroaesthetics #5132

None

Hello Braintree, I have a small team working on an Unreal Project as well we should connect on discord. I am always looking to meet more people.

my discord is The Journeyman#3404

None

Hi dexter!,

I would love to join you on this journey, I'm also wanting to improve my gamedev skills and would love to learn also from other people.

I'm a software and data science developer with a hobby of gamedev, but in the future I want to work full time on developing games ?, my discord is: meruman#2478, I would be happy if you can contact me.

Thanks!

Meru

@undefined I am interested. Hit me up for details! Amaligom78#7545

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement