Looking for Volunteers to help Kickstart game beginners to advanced welcome!

Started by
2 comments, last by SirG 2 years, 6 months ago

We are a small team of 5 consisting of a Concept Artist, Story Writer, a Server,/API/GameLift manager, 2 Programmers a couple early backers and an already growing community of interested players who are awaiting beta and our crowd funding campaign. We have a discord server and dedicated private forums too for the team and community!

We are building a a mining/crafting/ building mmorpg with a very long story that could easily expand into many years of gameplay. We feel our approach is a good approach to bringing both of these communities under one roof. Imagine if Minecraft and Final Fantasy had a baby and Terraria was its Uncle and Boundless was its Aunt!

Our game will be using Procedural Meshes, Biomes, Very Complex Skill Trees and Ability Systems, Deep crafting trees, deep quests and large questing system, gathering, mining, farming, pvp, rentable in game assets and more. We have already come up monetization plans too to make the game highly profitable over the long term.

I can share in much greater detail about the game with those who are interested and sign an nda.

We are seeking the following

1. C++ role filled
  2. A modeler, our Concept Artist is overflowing with ideas but needs a modeler to make it them into a reality.
  3. A animator the illusive Unicorn of the game design realm.

So if your interested in learning more and want to join us give me a PM and let's chat! With the right folks we could easily be raising money before the end of the year. Nothing is paid at the moment but plan on gaining funding to have a payroll budget. This is going to be a very vast and complex game so folks who are looking for longer term opportunity we are the team for you!

Thanks!

Sir G

Rabbid Games

Advertisement

@undefined hi. I tried to message you, but it did not seem to work. Are you still looking for volunteers?

Yes we are! Ill send you a DM

Sir G

Rabbid Games

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement