Need some help with Animator in Unity

Started by
0 comments, last by Uel 2 years, 6 months ago

Hello hello!

The situation is that recently i have just finished my 3d low poly character in blender and i have just imported it into unity.

I downloaded a pre made walk animation and a basic test character from a site and then i tested Animator with the test character and it worked. But when i added the Animator component to my own character it didn't work. I got confused and i spent a day watching and reading tutorials but i couldn't solve my problem. What i realized is that the problems is probably with the my 3d model and with its configuration cause the test charater worked pefectly.

My question what are the basic things i need to check and do in order to use Animator? I configured all the “bones” in my character and seemingly the armature that i created in blender works perfectly. I tried both animation option on my character, with generic nothing happens and when i switch to humanoid my character just goes to a funny fetus pose. I even created an avatar for my character but it changed nothing.

If you can help me then i'd be thankful for that! This is the last thing i need to learn before i cam work on my first ever game.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Anyway

Have a nice day!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement