Looking for a developer to create a fun game together

Started by
4 comments, last by NunoAlex 2 years, 5 months ago

Hi, my name is Kenzo and I would describe myself as an creative and extroverted guy. I used to play video games a lot, so in all this years I came up with a ton of own game ideas. I presented my ideas to my friends and they really liked them, so now I want to turn my ideas into full games!

I'm looking for developers in every kind of skill levels just to create a fun game together and when the chemistry is right we can carry on building other games in the future. So I'm happy for anyone who wan't to take part in our journey!

I won't be able to pay anyone, we want to create a nice fun game in first place, but when the game happens to be lucrative we will definitely split the earnings, so no one will be left empty handed.

Advertisement

Just so you know, most people with a modicum of talent aren't really looking to team up with “idea people”. Everyone has ideas. You would probably have a lot more luck if you were to fist develop some programming, art or modelings skills. People like to feel that everyone is contributing to a project. The only “idea people” that generally get anywhere are those with a successful track record, and those financing a project. Good luck.

@Gnollrunner Thank you for your honest comment. You're absolutely right I should have talked about my part of the team. I'm not just an "idea people", I would be the game designer of this project in addition I build up a whole plan about the order of my projects to be publish in order to make sure my future team will get something back. I know a few people who can help me with the art and I have simple knowledge of programming and art/modeling but the main point is that I really know what the gaming community want and I'm 100% sure that my ideas are incredible. I analyzed almost every popular game and know for a fact why people love them so much. So thank you for your reaching out and if some one believes in my visions as much as I, you very welcome in this team.

kenzo2d3am said:

@Gnollrunner Thank you for your honest comment. You're absolutely right I should have talked about my part of the team. I'm not just an "idea people", I would be the game designer of this project in addition I build up a whole plan about the order of my projects to be publish in order to make sure my future team will get something back. I know a few people who can help me with the art and I have simple knowledge of programming and art/modeling but the main point is that I really know what the gaming community want and I'm 100% sure that my ideas are incredible. I analyzed almost every popular game and know for a fact why people love them so much. So thank you for your reaching out and if some one believes in my visions as much as I, you very welcome in this team.

@kenzo2d3am So what are your visions? Perhaps the people you're looking for are more likely to “bite” if you post some material, some concepts, some sketches or drafts etc?
Right now you just want the help to create “a fun game”. Just a genre and a description would allow people to chose whether to show interest and PM you for details - or not.

Kenzo… I just joined today too and I am also full of “ideas” but I am absolutely not going to start posting here looking for a team to design my game LOL

hehehe

that is crazy man !

I advice you to do what has been said above and get working on your idea and when you already have something to show maybe you will catch someone's attention

All the best !

Nuno

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement