Looking for a programer who could give me advice in an ongoing project. Browser Based RPG

Started by
0 comments, last by Galgore_Graphics 1 year, 10 months ago

Hi, I am AJY and 44 years old. I started game moding at age 20 with Starwars Dark Forces 2. And ive been casualy doing alot of game related Art projects. I have a gaming idea that is a single Player Browser Based RPG. Its mostly alot of automated Tables and alot of choices.

The world is my own “Fallen world of Solen” And works as a medieval Fantasy game. Every thing a player does is do minigames. Crafting is a mini game based on difficulty of project and character skill and dice rolls. Adventuring the wild lands is a Minigame. Battles with Ghouls or Nightmares or skeletons are all individual mini games. Hunting, Crafting etc.

I'm looking for a programmer who could respond back and forth through email. I hope someone with knowledge can help with advice on the project.

I would ask, Is there a simple game engine that might help. What programing language should I get used to. Code that I can't get working. Advice on the overall game design. This would be something like, you don'd need so many character class's. or just start with a few minigames for crafting, or simplify the combat system. etc

Anyone who wants to help consolt please email me at mailto:matherhorndev@gmail.com​ and please put “Solen” in subject. Thank you very much

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement