Music Composer for Games, Hamsters Infographics, Red Weddings and Cthulhu-in-Space Point-and-Click adventures

Started by
3 comments, last by Siege2311 1 year, 4 months ago

Hello everyone!

I'm Fabio and I've been composing for some time!

God - this makes me looks like I'm decrepit. But it's also true. Not the decrepit part, the composing part.

There's not a lot to say really, maybe you want to hear something instead?

Here's a one-page website made with the only aim of displaying a cleverly (or randomly) assorted selection of tracks:

www.fabiomarchionni.com

If you feel daring today - you can have a look at my playlist of all half-baked experiments at https://soundcloud.com/fabiomarchionni

At the moment I'm part of an indie team doing a platformer with two lovable idiots as main characters - you can find a video of our “Anytime Inc” prototype in the Projects.

But I would also love scoring music and writing the story for a point-and-click adventure game. Monkey Island 3 or Deponia style. (MI3's art is awesome by the way). So if you're starting one, signal me with your preferred means (email, PM, postcards from Antarctica, horse head in my bed).

Happy listening!

Advertisement

Your work is absolutely fantastic. This is legitimately world class.

@TelFiRE thanks!

You have really great work.
I have a project that you'd likely be interested in being a part of! Please message me and we'll discuss further details

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement