Game Documentation - Proof on Concept

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,

While writing my proof of concept, I found myself missing more details on implementation of how I was going to go about making the proof on concept into reality. Context for the Proof of Concept is a first person stealth game with light crafting elements in Unreal Engine. Is there a baseline as to how this should be sectioned in the proof of concept document? When adding details on implementations, does anyone have advice if the these steps should be written more technical?

At the time I added this:

Determine the blueprint structure for each of the lure, trap, and weapon functionality.

Create a brightly lit table in each store that will let the player create these blueprints with needed objects scattered in those three stores ONLY. All blueprints diagrams will be on each of these tables.

Create a roaming AI pathway that will trigger when the player is in the AI field of view.

Determine how the player UI will show or indicate the hidden, visible, and neutral stages to give information to the player of each of these stages.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Advertisement

First off, it's “proof OF concept," not “proof ON concept.”

Secondly, this is clearly a class assignment, of a type that's not permitted here. You should talk to your professor and your classmates. Thread locked.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement