Looking for people good with blender and unity to help with a Science Fiction Space game

Started by
7 comments, last by bwebb3230 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Looking for: Coder, modeler, Unity (Unpaid, possible revshare in the future if profits are made)

Our talent: We have story writers, and I can program a little, as well as use blender, FL Studio, and gimp/photoshop. We need some people good with art, modeling and programming.

Project: Space exploration game set in a solar system which you explore by spaceship and on foot. Low poly with some higher poly elements. Minimal textures. Mining, trading and market possibly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Kc1KTejRk&ab_channel=Odin

Length of project: Has been going for 1 month, and will take up to one year Status: Open Contact method: DM

Advertisement

Moved to Hobby Project Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi my name's Brian and I'll have experience with unity and blender I took a break from art school game development during covid and I'm trying to get back into the flow rite now I have just a sketch pad to jot some ideas down and then on the 1stbill be back up and running with blender and unity. Space exploration is one of my favorites and I like the idea of having mining and a market and would love to collaborate with you.

@bwebb3230 Hello Brian, let me know if you you have discord. We can discuss this further there. It shouldn't be a problem for you to join the team. More the merrier 🙂

@odin8 I'm still learning, and I'm currently in my masters program for cyber security and will also be starting an internship soon, so time is a bit tight at the moment. I just made a really fun space scene in Blender though and I could send it over to show what I can do. I'd be willing to help out in my free time if you're still looking. Do you have a discord link I can use?

Edit: You can also download a free version of a game I made with some classmates during my Bachelor's program. It's called “Exgerminator” and can be found on itch.io.

Bryce Hanneman

Yeah here's my discordhttps://discord.gg/e8YWEHVd odin8 said:

@bwebb3230 Hello Brian, let me know if you you have discord. We can discuss this further there. It shouldn't be a problem for you to join the team. More the merrier 🙂

@bwebb3230 It is saying that is an invalid discord link. My discord is odin78

Oh that's strange, I'll add you today.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement