Casual games website.

Started by
0 comments, last by kasidelvar 6 months, 4 weeks ago

I've started my own website with casual games I've coded in Unity. It contains 4 games, one available on Steam (Create Wars) and 3 available on the website:

http://crevice-studios.com/

Games will be updated with new levels every day or two and for now there are no commercials, just the donate button so if you like the games and want to play more interesting levels please consider donating small amount of money (2$) to support my work. I am also creating a big UE5 project which is third person story template but will release it later this year as a asset pack available on the website.

1. The first game Crate Wars is available on Steam:

It's a game inspired by Bomberman where you navigate a pawn and push crates on the level to get rid of all the enemies.

2. The second game Stickity is available on the website:

It's a simple agility game where player is a continuously rotating stick on the water. You need to navigate through the level to reach goal point but not touch the ground or the obstacles placed on the water.

3. The third game Shooter:

It's a simple cannon fodder style game where you navigate a pawn that is shooting spawning enemies.

4. The fourth game Puzzles:

You need to reorder tiles to obtain full image.

If people will donate the money I'll be creating more games and levels. I don't want to do commercials (at least for now). Please check the games out and let me know if you like them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement