Rules of Bunny

Started by
7 comments, last by benjamin bunny 22 years, 3 months ago
Dealing Dealer deals out 7 cards per player, then deals 4 cards in front of each player, laid face down. The dealer then places a card covering both player’s cards which are left of the middle, and a card on the opposite side. The dealer then places a final card covering the edges of both these new cards. The 4 cards closest to a player are his cards. The ones in the middle are shared and are said to belong to both players. The cards dealt in this way are collectively known as the blind cards, and are explained later. The remaining cards are placed face-down in a pile on the table. Play On a player’s go, he (or she) draws a card from the pile if there is one, then lays a card face-up next to the pile. If there are already one or more cards there, the player must lay a card of equal or higher value (aces being high). The player may lay more than one of a particular type of card if he has them in his hand. If the player cannot beat the topmost face-up card, he must pick up the face-up deck and place it in his hand. It is then the end of his go. Playing Blind Cards If a player has no cards remaining in his hand when he has to lay, he must take one of his blind cards which are not covered by another and look at it. If it beats the top-most face-up card, he must lay it. Otherwise he returns the blind card to its original position and picks up the deck, finishing his go. Bunnies If the cards the player lays causes there to be 4 cards of a particular type next to each other in the face-up deck, the player has scored a bunny. He removes the 4 cards from play and places them next to him in a face-down stack. The player may then perform a special action, as indicated on the table below depending on the type of bunny he has scored.

//Card Type                Bunny                 Action

2 to 10                  Bunny                 Take one of your 

opponent’s cards at random

Jack, Queen, King        Royal Bunny           Take one of your opponent’s
                                                 cards at random OR look at
                                                 one of your blind cards

Ace                      SuperBunny            Take one of your opponent’s                                     
                                                 cards AND/OR look at one of                                      
                                                 your blind cards

After scoring a bunny, the player can choose to lay another card or end his go. Ending the Game The game finishes when a player has laid all of the cards in his control (his deck and his blind cards). Each player’s score is determined by the number of bunnies they have plus a bonus for going out. The bonus is 3 times the number of blind cards the opponent has remaining, and is a minimum of 4 points. www.elf-stone.com Edited by - benjamin bunny on January 24, 2002 5:38:51 PM Edited by - benjamin bunny on January 24, 2002 5:40:11 PM Edited by - benjamin bunny on January 24, 2002 5:51:06 PM

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Advertisement
sounds fun

i can play it while my room mate is having sex

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose. SSC the Super Saiyan Cat"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Does sound cool.

I''ve never heard of it, so I take it you made this game up yourself?

ANDREW RUSSELL STUDIOS
Resist nes8bit :: Bow Down to Linux Communisum
Yep. I was bored

www.elf-stone.com

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

(bump)

Bah, first game development thread - ever - in the lounge and it sinks like a stone.

www.elf-stone.com

quote:Original post by SonShadowCat
sounds fun

i can play it while my room mate is having sex

Since when do you have a roomie?
since i went crazy

it doesnt sink, it has some bouyancy
i like it, make a game for windows! then we will all play

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose. SSC the Super Saiyan Cat"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
play with your roomie

I''m not bored enough to make a computer game of it, but if I did I''d do it in a Java applet and put it on my webpage, with a multiplayer option, of course.

www.elf-stone.com

*cough*

www.elf-stone.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement