Game Developers experience- Nintendo Switch

Started by
0 comments, last by milky 3 years ago

Hello Gamedev community,

I am a passionate Game Designer that is currently working on a really exciting Nintendo Switch project for Den of Thieves Games. The Joy-Con controllers have a very powerful hardware that is often left under the radar and my task is to showcase to Game Developers just how much more they can achieve with it than what is currently the standard.

Before I get to showcasing the prototype, I will need to gather some more insights to the current experience that Developers (and Gamers) are having with the Switch. For this reason, I have made a small survey that takes less than 5 minutes to fill in and it is completely anonymous. The success of this project would mean the following:
1. Game Developers will have a tool that they can easily use to improve their games from a design and technological standpoint.
2. Players will have a product that teaches them theoretical and practical knowledge about the Joy-Cons in the most entertaining and appealing way possible. The game would be designed in such a way that they will be able to apply their newly gained insights as soon as they finish playing the prototype!

I am really excited to share updates, progress announcements and visuals of the prototype with you guys but before I get to do that, I need to gather just a few more insights from participants! Does this sound like something that you want to be part of? If the answer is yes then feel more than welcomed to follow the link below: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/O8F5J9W8Q1C0A4Z1J

Thank you in advance and I hope you will have a great weekend!

None

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement