18 At Last !!!!

Started by
25 comments, last by Xgkkp 21 years, 10 months ago
Oh no, I feel so old now.....26...gosh.....maybe I should retire.

The best way to accelerate a Win9x machine is at 9.81m/s2
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Advertisement
Congrats!

When I turned 18 a few months ago I only stated to worry that I won''t be able to do everything I''ve wanted before I''m too old

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Well, the time to start doing those things is now... I too have a list of things i want and wanted to do... i''ve been crossing them off that list steadily most of my life..

But there are never enough hours in the day.. and as you get older you''ll find that days and weeks and years go faster and faster all the time.. and it starts to feel like you get less and less accomplished each year.
Heh; I feel like I get more done now. This may largely be attributed to the fact I was a lazy ass for the first 20 years of my life, doing little more that watch TV and play video games Now I don''t watch TV, and I rarely play video games anymore (except this last month; I got a GC, SSBM and RS2:RL). Plus I actually have something to do: program!

I could do even more if I could shake this forum addiction ...

Chris Barry (crbarry at mts.net)
My Personal Programming Depot

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

Thanks a lot everyone. The day is now over.

I was really annoyed that no pubs or clubs asked for my Id, almost Guaranteed they would have before.

hmmm. Presents;
- Effectively a laptop
Three sets of money (in my parents account) purely for the purpose of buying a laptop: £1100.
- A nice space pen with my name engraved
- A mini-maglite
- Danger mouse toys!!!!!!

From one of my friends:
- A book of Darwin awards (II)
- A building sign saying ''No cash on Premises''

and some other stuff I canot remember, but which you souldn''t be interested in anyways.
Danger mouse toys? seriously? I didn''t know they made any! I want em''!! who makes em'' ?

"Jolly good show DM"
Hmm. Well, it''s Danger mouse Teddy''s (Danger mouse and Penfold). I think I know where they came from, because we have a shop nearby that sells lots of stuff like that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement