Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

OpenGL and Visual Basic

Started by xerus Apr 5, 2000 at 2:28 PM 4 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
xerus
xerus
Can VB be used to code OpenGL? I have heard of at least one OpenGL product that used VB. Does anyone know of info sources on how to program using OpenGL and VB. Thanks, Jon xerus@zdnetmail.com
Dave UK
Dave UK
Yeah I think you can but your much better of using direct x7

if you go here: http://www.chez.com/scribe
then theres some opengl stuff
Bad Monkey
Bad Monkey
Hi xerus,

I found this site had some pretty good stuff on it:

http://is6.pacific.net.hk/~edx/contents.htm

Hopefully its still up (should be).

-------------
squirrels are a remarkable source of protein...

Edited by - Bad Monkey on 4/5/00 7:12:42 PM
Spiff
Spiff
Sure, but I''m not sure about the performance and quality.

Some links:

http://www.redrival.com/voodoovb/dimercis.html
http://www.chez.com/scribe/en/opengl.htm



============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
xerus
xerus
Thanks folks. You have given me a lot to look at.
Jon

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.