Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Console Tutorial Wanted?

Started by Rainmaker Apr 18, 2000 at 7:08 PM 7 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
Rainmaker
Rainmaker
Ok I(after spending hours of stupid mistakes and what-not) have finally managed to create a console(quake-like) for my programs/games. I am willing to send in a tutorial to NeHe if 1) you people want it and 2) NeHe wants it. So, does anyone want one? L8r, The Rainmaker
HoundEYE
HoundEYE
I would like it and i think nehe would also.
ZoomBoy
ZoomBoy
That would be a VERY GOOD resource for GameDev
maybe e-mail
Kevin Hawkins kevin@gamedev.net
_dot_ onedotonly@gamedev.net

and others on the GameDev Main page


ZoomBoy
Developing a 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure.
See my character editor, Tile editor, diary, 3D Art resources at
Check out my web-site
Houdini
Houdini
I think that is a great idea. I''ve been wanting to do a similar thing, but haven''t quite figured out where to start
Houdini
sc0rpy
sc0rpy
Yee Gods ZoomBoy..

I think my retinas are burnt out from your web page..

You gotta change the colors man, on my monitor''s color settings the screen is a scary/unreadable vivid green..

Dunno if it''s only me but.. yikes

This Space Left Blank
surgeon
surgeon
Here is a link to a good console (with source):

http://nate.scuzzy.net/uconsole/uconsole.html

Nate has lots of other tutorials and programs on his pages, so follow the link back to his home page, or click here:

http://nate.scuzzy.net


/Andy

ga
ga
Sure, publish it, I think there will be enough people who''re going to read it.

Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.st

GA
Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.stGA
max621
max621
I''m intrested!
||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.