Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Test topic

Started by jonny Jun 4, 2000 at 6:31 PM 11 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
jonny
jonny
Test. I delete this topic immediately.
Vikcy
Vikcy
gjtz
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Vikcy
Vikcy
uud
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Vikcy
Vikcy
tt
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Vikcy
Vikcy
So, we don''t have any permission to delete our own topic?
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
jonny
jonny
I can''t delete this topic. I imagine that the topic creator is can close his topic.
Kylotan
Kylotan
If you could close your own topic, then you could destroy lots of important follow-ups. And that would not be very nice. You can delete your own posts though.
Vikcy
Vikcy
I hate to be an Initiate
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Vikcy
Vikcy
I want to be a Dedicated....
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
Vikcy
Vikcy
Only three more...
" de sagittis ungarorum libera nos Domine"West-European pray in 900AD
baskuenen
baskuenen
It''s a good thing we have rankings here...isn''t it?
nes8bit
nes8bit
Click here to modify message. After that, click on the checkbox that says "Delete?" After that, type in the username and password and click on make modifications. If you still don''t know what to do, gimme your password and I''ll do it.

(Actually, don''t give me your password )

------------------------
Captured Reality.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.