Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

game idea

Started by sEntiEnt Jun 5, 2000 at 5:30 AM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
sEntiEnt
sEntiEnt
First of all in preparation, you must first play these games although it does not matter if you haven''t played them all. 1) Liero http://members.xoom.com/wholefiles/liero133.zip 2) Lander 3) powerstone 4) (if you can find it) Jetpack Now come back when you''ve finished perception -> Consciousness -> life
Hans
Hans
Yeah, now what''s the point?
Liero=realtime Worms with cool guns (where did you get this btw, since you''re from UK? I thought only Finnish people play this)
Lander=land and get off with a heavy ball (do I remember this right)
Jetpack=stupid loderunner-style game. Sucks. Too tight areas.
powerstone=never even heard of

But hey you should get Wings since you seem to be liking small games like those above. Wings really rocks! (it''s a 2d caveflying game if that says anything to you, a bit like mixture of Liero and Lander I quess)


But however, I bet all the combinations of the games above, are made already .


-Hans

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.