Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I am making a 3d game

Started by Oberon_Command May 8, 2003 at 12:00 PM 7 replies 900+ views
Original Post
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
I am making a 3d game and I need some serious help. About the only thing that I can do is software rendered wireframe stuff. I''m going to use OpenGL for 3d and DirectX for the other stuff. I know about DirectX, but I need to know how the heck to use some simple OpenGL. HELP NEEDED!
Dobbs
Dobbs
NeHe. It''s where pretty much everyone starts in OpenGL.
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Thanks. I''ll check it out.

By the way, the game is called stunt flyer and you basically fly/race through a 3d maze and shoot at target drones. If anybody wants to help, though I can''t see why anyone would, you can contact me at thegrogen@hotmail.com.


Thanks again!
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Sorry for the flooding. I clicked reply to topic 3 times.
drarem
drarem
I have a little spare time and need the experience, please email me at:

drarem @ hotmail . com



I fseek, therefore I fam.
I'll give you a beating like Rodney King who deserved it!=====================================Any and all ideas, theories, and text c2004,c2009 BrainDead Software. All Rights Reserved.
deltacoder
deltacoder
quote:
Original post by Oberon_Command
Sorry for the flooding. I clicked reply to topic 3 times.


use the edit button - it has an option to delete multiposts, up above the post icon selection.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.