Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Crystal CEO

Started by Nazrix Jun 9, 2000 at 12:25 PM 3 replies 950+ views
Original Post
Nazrix
Nazrix
In reference to the post about the CEO of Crystal...his name was Alex not Andre...
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
cliffski
cliffski
To GDNET staff...
Is there any official word on the previosu thread? Admittidly it all got way out of hand and the way Alex DeVries was treated was very unfair, but what is the outcome? The thread has been closed, but is their some official comment on what was being said?
I expect that the accusations made were false, but it would be good to see this in print rather than leave people to speculate.
Especially as the company in question currently publish my game - Star Miner.
thanks.

http://www.positech.co.uk
Bob the builder
Bob the builder
Yeah, sorry about that. His name is Alex. I was pretty tired when I wrote that.

DavidRM
DavidRM
As a remote moderator, I cannot verify IPs (that I know of).

I can say, from reviewing the thread that at least most of the "Anonymouse Poster" posts weren''t someone just creating clever questions for himself to reply to. So I don''t put much stock in the "conspiracy theory".

I, personally, think that Alex DeVries did a fine job of answering the questions asked of him...over and over and over... ;-)

In order to bring a bit more variety to the posts on this message board, and in keeping with closing the other 2 threads, I will close this one, as well.

Thanks for participating. New topic. :-)


DavidRM
Samu Games

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.