Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I have an idea for a great game!

Started by Alphawulf122 Jun 11, 2003 at 10:25 PM 0 replies 750+ views
Original Post
Alphawulf122
Alphawulf122
As I said I have an idea for a great game. All I need is a competent design team and a publisher to help me realize my dream. If you know any way you could help with either a game design team or a publisher please contact me. If you want to contact me E-Mail alphawulf122@hotmail.com AIM alphawulf122
If you want to contact meE-Mail alphawulf122@hotmail.comAIM alphawulf122
Enlighter
Enlighter
ZYou sound fairly confident in your idea. No publisher will talk to you until you have a working demo or the equivalent. Don ell anyone your idea if you really think it is that good, or get it copy written like I did with mine.

Best of luck
www.jiblife.info

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.