Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Music for a simple project

Started by Lazsnipe Jan 12, 2004 at 12:32 AM 0 replies 500+ views
Original Post
Lazsnipe
Lazsnipe
Hello, I am currently in the process of trying to get a few projects under my belt in midi music. Yes I know midi music isn''t much anymore but there are still some arcade game projects and other simple projects that would like a little free midi music to go with the game. I am willing to do this for free just the credits with the program to support my growing portfolio. For those of you looking for beyond midi music I am in the process of finding software/samples to do such things and may be looking for a few projects (mid this year) to do in the real audio area and not just midi. If you would like to listen to 2 samples I have feel free to e-mail me at bangertma@mail2.vcu.edu . I look forward to helping to add a little to your games. Best, Matt
Matt BangertVice President IGWorldwww.igworld.org/.com"The Best kept secret in the Gaming World."
Lazsnipe
Lazsnipe
Still looking for a small project to write a little music for. Bump for a small project to compose music for.
Matt BangertVice President IGWorldwww.igworld.org/.com"The Best kept secret in the Gaming World."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.