Check out my 19 inches (picture included)

Started by
24 comments, last by Nervo 20 years, 2 months ago
Yes, 19 inches of visual excitement.

Just got it today, and I love it. Haven''t detected any ghosting yet. No dead pixels yet either. Whee
Well, R2D22U2..
Advertisement
Isn''t it customary to put a warning on the thread title for this kind of thing? "Clix in pix" or something...

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Pretty cool.

"Next time a terrorist gets freed after ten months of red tape, I’ll be sure to thank [the democrats]. I guarantee you that if someone is put in prison with the Patriot Act, even in the rare chance they are not a terrorist or have connections to terrorism, they are sure as hell guilty of something." -- A True Die-Hard American Patriot
quote:Original post by superpig
Isn''t it customary to put a warning on the thread title for this kind of thing? "Clix in pix" or something...

I don''t know, you''re the mod, you tell me!
Well, R2D22U2..
My 19 inches is in the repair shop... so I guess that makes you alpha male?
quote:Original post by Fuzztrek
My 19 inches is in the repair shop... so I guess that makes you alpha male?

.fornicate
Well, R2D22U2..
Good for you, man...That is a kickass monitor.
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
.orgasm
thats almost the exact same one as mine
A red sun rises. Blood has been spilt this night.
Mine''s only 17"

---------------------------------------------------
laziness is the foundation of efficiency
retrospiral.net | llamas! | megatokyo | gamedev.net | google
Tiffany_Smith fanboy
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement