Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Freeform

Started by kingy Aug 29, 2000 at 5:29 PM 2 replies 450+ views
Original Post
kingy
kingy
I am part of a team developing a futuristic game called Freeform. Check out http://www.spectresoftware.co.uk for details!
“If you try and please everyone, you won’t please anyone.”
Paul Cunningham
Paul Cunningham
SPAM DOESN''T GO IN THIS FORUM OK!!!

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
MadKeithV
MadKeithV
Time to move this thread I believe. *zaps thread to announcements*


Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<ĂŠ!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.