Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Direct X Ex 4 help

Started by lshadow Aug 31, 1999 at 10:17 AM 0 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
lshadow
lshadow
I've just started programming in DirectX, and I've been using the examples that come with the DirectX sdk. Well I'm on example 4 and the transparency is not working right. The donuts are animated but they keep their background color also. The program uses the BltFast function and I have it set to use the Source Color Key. I also have the DDSetColorKey set to black, which is the background of the donuts. Yet the program still doesn't work. Is there anything else that could be wrong? Thanks
Working on: DoP
Psepha
Psepha
Sounds OK so far - Can you send me the code? Examples are OK with the SDK so I presume you have been tweaking/coding.
I'll take a look if you can mail it to me

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.