Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Musikfest

Started by falkone Aug 9, 2004 at 11:47 AM 0 replies 1k views
Original Post
falkone
falkone
Anyone been to or going to Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA this year?
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice n any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)" o
SKATIN_HARD
SKATIN_HARD


Hey I was up @ musikfest about 3 years ago.....It is def a fun time and a cool place to visit. My aunt sells candy and she'll have a booth up there... In fact she is up there right now....I'm from down below pittsburgh so the trek would be about 4-5 hours for me but I do wanna make it back there hopefully next year if I can't go this year.......

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.