HL2 Benchmark Screenshots (56K be warned) - GF2 (and R7000) shots on page 2

Started by
56 comments, last by andy-pandy 19 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh ... Aaaah ... Pretty ... Nice water.
Of course there'll be more complaints from those lamers that complain that smoke grenades slow their system down. Probably the ones with the "Intel Integrated" gfx.

My main concern is that it better be extremely hax-proof. Haxing in 1.5 ruined it for me.

They can take their time. I don't get my cast off for another 8 days, then I've got physio...
"In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion."
My website dedicated to sorting algorithms
Advertisement
Wow...

I should have fixed myself a beta test >_<
It would be nice if someone else could take some pics from a DX7 card. That's the thing I'm really waiting for. Even better if someone could take some with a Radeon 9000 64mb, but somehow I'm not keeping my hopes up for those. That's actually DX8, but I'm not confident of it handling any fancy features.
Quote:Original post by higherspeed
It would be nice if someone else could take some pics from a DX7 card. That's the thing I'm really waiting for. Even better if someone could take some with a Radeon 9000 64mb, but somehow I'm not keeping my hopes up for those. That's actually DX8, but I'm not confident of it handling any fancy features.

for anyone wondering the beta access was with the ATi voucher bundled with my 9600XT (money well spent :).

I got access to two more comps, one with a radeon 7000 and the other with a geforce 2 so I might go and try it on them if I have the time later.

btw I let a friend try it on his Ti4200 and it ran fine, it detected the card as DX8 and ran through that path (mine was detected as DX9). Same effects apparantly, getting 40+ in 1024x768/1152x864.

so yah if i have the time later i'll try it on one of the lower computers, or let my friend snap a few from his 4200.
I think I just made a mess of my underwear...
Quote:Original post by PnP Bios
www.steampowered.com/forums

"anti analisting" lmao

Screenshots look okay, but not great. You could almost think it's a tech demo. ;) Looking forward to actually seeingit in motion though, and the gameplay!
__________________I have a computer!
just a question, is there software that i can use to record a video of the benchmark?
Try Fraps.,
www.fraps.com
I'm most interested in how that 7000 will handle it. I've seen so many DX8 and 9 pics, but no one into CS enough to do a benchmark seems to have old hardware(I wonder why).
Honestly, am I the only one who isn't very impressed at all with these screens? All I'm seeing are textures nearing "photo-realism". These definately aren't doing anything for me.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement