Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Anyone here use a VoIP service

Started by ElCrazon Sep 2, 2004 at 5:09 PM 1 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
ElCrazon
ElCrazon
I've just started an internship at SIPphone and have been learning all about how the various protocols work. It seems like a good idea for communicating with people halfway across the world at little to no cost. So, does anyone here on gamedev use any VoIP products. I suppose I could also answer questions regarding the SIPphone service if there are any. [Edited by - ElCrazon on September 2, 2004 7:18:01 PM]
Code_Dark
Code_Dark
If you're in to VoIP, you might want to check out Telephreak. It's one of the coolest VoIP features I've ever seen. If you IRC, you can come on in to #telephreak on irc.2600.net.

You can find me in #ca2600 on the same network, if you're so inclined.
ElCrazon
ElCrazon
Hmm, what's so special about Telephreak? Anyway, if anyone wants to try calling me my number is 1-747-668-8100

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.