Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

What car do you drive?

Started by amish1234 Sep 15, 2004 at 8:59 PM 77 replies 12.5k views
Original Post
amish1234
amish1234
What car do you drive and does it have manual or automatic transmission? As for me, well, I don't own a car. But if I did, it would be manual if it's a sports car, auto for anything else. If you don't have a car, but have a motorbike or something, mention that!
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Max_Payne
Max_Payne
I currently don't have a car, nor a license, as I'm a student, and I live in a major city...

But if I do get a car later, I might buy a small car and convert it to electric power (and yes, I am serious about this).

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
I bike and bus. No car.

PS: Gas prices are insane.
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
choffstein
choffstein
mazda6s (3.0L v6 220hp, 5 speed manual). I have AEM Cold Air Intake sitting in my room waiting to be installed =D I cant wait to get that sucker in!

Densun
Densun
I've got an old Taurus. Personally I'm sick of large vehicles (it doesn't help that I live in suburbia), so I'd prefer to be driving some compact European car.
Cold_Steel
Cold_Steel
Oh nothing special



Okay, actually I drive a '94 Ford Ranger XLT. And since I live about 0.6 miles from work, I don't drive very much. It's an automatic, and yes, if...when I get a sports car, it will be standard.
______"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
Naaga
Naaga
The car I own is a 1986 Honda Civic hatchback, manual transmission. Since it isn't running right now, I drive my mom's 2000 Ford Contour, automatic. I'd rather have the Civic.
__________America seems to like crap because its what we make popular. - Goober King
ontheheap
ontheheap
2004 Yamaha R6

- heap
aftermath
aftermath
Mitsubishi Eclipse




Good thread.
Rate me up.
Rixter
Rixter
'88 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback, 5-speed
Fun car, but it's terrible on ice, and no AC for the summer :(

choffstein
choffstein
So...I see the creation of GDNet AutoX in the near future...
=D
Mscgamer
Mscgamer
'88 Mazda MX6. It sucks.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.