18 CDs full of textures and 3d models in 3ds and max formats

Started by
4 comments, last by __Daedalus__ 19 years, 7 months ago
Hello there I have finally finished collecting a full package of 3ds models, I made about half of them in the past 6 years the others I bought them with the full rights So finally, I have an 18 CDs Package, each cd has at least 200 models and textures. So if anyone interested I'll sell the package for only $2500. For those who's asking why the price is expensive : I say its not expensive at all. why ? Because when you request a model from a pro designer, he will ask you at least $100 for the model. but in my case, I'm asking $2500 for 18 CDs each one has about 200 models which mean each cd costs around $140, Imagine you pay $140 and get a cd full of 3d models instead of one 3d model. But keep in mind, I don't sell one cd, I sell all the package.. If you are interested PM me. Unfortunately there is no attachment feature in the forum so I can't post example if anyone have space for examples please give me his email and I'll post some Regards
Advertisement
I can provide some webspace, PM me.
Sell them on Turbo Squid. http://www.turbosquid.com/
Wrong forum my friend

Moved to Your Announcements.
It's still quite expensive considering most of the models probably won't be used. It is most of the cost of 3DS Max itself...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement