Original Post
...I had Calvin first!
Quote:
Original post by Katta
What, 23yo has a habit of swiping the characters of other peoples' avatars? [wink]
Quote:
Original post by Katta
Emotionally draining? You should seek medical help immediately...
Quote:
Original post by ArchWizard
I'd rather self-medicate, if it's all the same to you. I may yet discover that the cure for chronic fatigue syndrome is actually a mixture of ramen, pocky, and peanut butter! Mmm, ramen-pockybutter...
Quote:
Original post by Katta
That Rouge person ...
Quote:
Original post by 23yrold3yrold
Yours is Tracer Bullet. Shall I track down a Spaceman Spiff? WOuld that make everyone happy?
Quote:
Original post by doodle_sketch
I'd liked the Homestar one...
Quote:God, did you have to say that?
Original post by Salsa
23yrold is naked without his Transformers icon.
Quote:
Original post by Morrog
http://www.progranism.com/13394.png
But my Gimp skills are sufficient!
I wonder if mockup tags work here...
Let's find out!
[img http://www.progranism.com/13394.png]
EDIT: NO they do not. :-/
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more