Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Which is your favorite episode?

Started by smiley4 Oct 8, 2004 at 8:21 AM 10 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
smiley4
smiley4
I realy still enjoy the DigitalChaos one. It reminds me of Snoopy as the Red Baron.
Now I shall systematicly disimboule you with a .... Click here for Project Anime
rohde
rohde
I think the one with ColdAcid is great. It looks like him and reminds me of the thread where his dessing style was being debated (on his initiative of course).
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Deranged
Deranged
I favor the one abut the MMORPG posts.
smiley4
smiley4
That one was just... disturbing.
Now I shall systematicly disimboule you with a .... Click here for Project Anime
evolutional
evolutional
Mine will be the first one to get both zombies AND robots in the same strip [grin]
pan narrans
pan narrans
Guess which one I like best [wink]
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Mushu
Mushu
Man... first the poor guy gets torn up by mittens, then he gets mauled by Benryves...

[depressed][sad][crying][bawling].................................[lol]

He has to be my favorite character!

The best comic, though, has to be the MMORPG one!!
benryves
benryves
That guy is a Boolean-lookalike, BTW [wink]
Well, I love all of the comics. I can't decide which I like best! [grin]
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]
NoWhereMan
NoWhereMan
Hey Timmy, why so sad?
_______________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Drevay
Drevay
Quote:
Original post by boolean
Quote:
Original post by Mushu
Man... first the poor guy gets torn up by mittens, then he gets mauled by Benryves...


Don't forget that he also got smacked in the head by Drevay [wink]

Yah, don't talk smack to me either, sir!

Oh yes, put Promit in a comic or I'll steal your most valued treasure - and gouge your eyes out with it!

*disappears into the abyss*

[wink]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.